Sunday, October 04, 2009

de and jdead got mawwied...




this is deanna and this is john's first look at his bride.

fairy tales could learn a thing or two from this couple. with readings from the princess bride, the velveteen rabbit and music from E.T.--this wedding was 100% de and jdeadly.

the bride was smooth as silk... she said she was nervous. really? the groom was a little nervous, but a beaming light of joy. they radiated pure love and delight touching every soul in attendance.

as for me, in all sincerity, i've never been so nervous in my life. being the first shooter at a wedding for people you adore and want to do your best work for... :) however, i am honored that they asked me and i hope to give them images that they will enjoy for many years.

these pics are from the first batch of downloads and barely touched... i still have A LOT to download!

mawwaige is what brought us together yesterday...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I couldn't be happier that this turned out so well. I'm so happy for you! You've found your new career. I talked to you a bit about my moment at the wedding and how much I realized the importance of photos. I did a paper about that in a History of Photography class. I'll bring you the book from my class. Maybe you can look through it on your vacation. Your photos make me stop. They take my breath away. You have a gift. P-diddy