Monday, October 05, 2009

quick notes...

so... when the wedding was over and i'd had a chance to lick my wounds and celebrate my tiny successes... i turned to the trip.

still not completely planned. very not like me. but, as my BFF said... it's an adventure!

first night of my trip will be in true stephen king fashion. driving into the night all alone... pulling into the inn late in the evening... in Bangor. hahaha! i'm going to be living my own private "shining". :/

then three days in Halifax... i've no idea what i'll be doing on Nova Scotia, but i do know i'll be there for thanksgiving... that's going to be curious.

then on to PEI. i know that ann of green gables is the island claim to fame, but what i'm most interested in are the cliffs. since i first laid eyes on a picture of them....that's what i've wanted to see. i'm hoping to stay somewhere called high bank... on murray river for a couple nights. if they have room... i'm calling the b&b tomorrow.

then i'm going to head for the coast of maine.... stay tuned for more details and pics of weddings.

No comments: