Thursday, July 23, 2009

cyst boom bah...

since i was diagnosed with PCOS a couple years ago, i've blogged a bit about the changes and discoveries in the temple i call Kym.

a few months ago my doc discovered a cyst in my uterus. the plan was that hopefully it would just go away and when we tested in a couple months it'd be all gone. according to my new friend the ultrasound tech dude, it didn't go away. now, i have to wait until mid-august to get the official results and map out the game plan to fish it out and find out if it's wearing a white hat or a black hat.

the wincing, squinty pained look on my face? yeah, that's mounting fear. not excited about surgery or the reason for that matter. it's been such a hard year and i've cried more than my share for a life time in just the first seven months. i'm just scrounging around for another good laugh. i know there's one left in the bottom of my backpack... now where is it?

we now return you to your regularly scheduled good attitude.

1 comment:

Emily said...

oh no :-( Hope you get good news...