Tuesday, July 21, 2009

better than i hoped...


my friend, Andrea brought me a couple dresses to try on this evening before class. the one that i absolutely fell in love with is very similar to this one, only purple with pink accents.

i had asked Andrea for a dress, but i knew that it was tricky with my measurements, and she wasn't sure she had anything. in my last post, you saw the one that i thought she would bring--a two piece costume.

to my absolute delight she brought a dress and it fit so very well... only minor alterations will be needed. i like the dress so much better than the two piece. not to put too fine a point on it, i like my curves much better in a dress.

it isn't mine yet because, well, these things cost a fortune. but she is holding it and as soon as i can, i want to dance in it!

it's so elegant! it is exactly the kind of costume i had hoped for and if you could see me doing my little happy dance right this moment, you'd be laughing with me.

No comments: