Friday, July 17, 2009

Croc be gone...

i don't care for Crocs. nope... don't believe that they were created as the answer to everything even if Croslite was developed in Canada.

today, i read an article in the Washington Post about the fall of the Croc empire, and i must admit, i was not crushed. it's a real shame and unfortunate for workers who lost their jobs, but as for missing them at every turn? not likely.

there are some "looks" that even a girl who sported a mohawk cannot abide. particularly, they aren't appealing with a skirt, any skirt--long, short, shredded. i don't care, don't go there.

they are dangerous little things, too. i've seen so many people tumble and trip as they walked out of their Crocs. it's possible that my four inch heels are safer.

however, one of my best friends had her toes operated on, and she only recently graduated back to real shoes. that is an ideal purpose for Crocs. i also think that they may be quite useful to medical personal.

on another note... i learned that sponge bob is ten years old this year. that means very little to me, but the girl who told me is nineteen and she followed up that fact by saying that it made her feel old.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kymberlie! Funny, I bought a pair of Croc knockoffs when I had foot surgery too! Gosh, I still have them...their for walking the dogs now! I have totally tripped wearing them too, one time I was running after a truant lawn mower and one of them flew off my foot, lol!

Unknown said...

oh no! while chasing a lawn mower, no less!?! yes, maybe they should be issued by podiatrist? and perhaps they should come with a warning label! :)