Friday, September 18, 2009

mixed bag of tricks...

drove to chicago today with missy. we had a raucous drive with me catching her up on my crazy life at rapid fire for forty miles. we laughed at the insanity that is my life. missy is such a good friend... she just laughs at me and i love that. it's easy to not take things too seriously when you're mocking your own craziness. ahhh perspective.

we arrived about 9:30 and were in the pool in under 30 minutes. of course, my fam came down to say hello... it was a nice little reunion. everyone is excited about the wedding. i can't wait to see my cousin and his lovely bride. they are truly delightful and this is going to be fun.

this being my third wedding in as many weeks... it's all sort of normal feeling. i'm wondering if i'll really be able to leave my camera in the room. not likely.

tomorrow, we are planning to go into town and hang out at the art institute. looking forward to that...

No comments: