Sunday, November 16, 2008

sunday morning symphony

It’s been a while since I mentioned my neighbor, but she has never stopped being obnoxious. Though I forgive her a lot, some days it's very hard.

I once mentioned to her that I take off my shoes at the door and it’d be nice if she did too. She gave me the deer in the headlights look. I also told her that dragging her huge dining room table and chairs around at all hours of the night was really disturbing. She replied by saying that she hoped her music wasn’t too loud. Okay, nice chatting.

Instead of waging war, I decided to accept it and try to keep the ruminating to a minimum. But there are days that it’s really hard not plot vandalism. This morning at 5 am I laid in bed listening as she drug her dining room furniture around with real gusto. There is nothing I’d rather do on a Sunday morning.

Let the plotting and ruminating begin.

No comments: