Sunday, June 22, 2008

side stop at the workshop

before gas shot up in price, i used to get into my car and drive anytime i was upset. the madder i might be, the farther i drove. oh, the stories. once on one of these venting sessions, i learned five dixie chick songs. i'd never listened to them, so i stopped at a walmart, bought the cd and drove until earl's gotta die had its own grove in my head.

one of my favorite places to drive was jeff city. the most i ever did was get out of my car, walk around the capital and drive back. that's it. and i came home completely defused. weird, i know.

yesterday, i went to jeff city for a belly dance workshop. i figured that since i was there christening the city with positive energy, i might as well takes some pics further changing what jeff city means to me.

click the title to see what i saw...

No comments: