Thursday, February 18, 2010

words fly willy nilly...

FYI: Osama Bin Laden did not influence me to become a belly dancer.

i started belly dancing in 2002 because i had always wanted to try it and i like to dance.

this is the biggest load of bull that reeks from here to high heaven.

normally, i pay no mind to mr. o'reilly and his rantings. however, this entire piece is incendiary and really burns my shimmy.

this is the link. satisfy your curiosity.

might we all just be a little more careful about the statements that we make, please?

i'm done. thank you very much.

1 comment:

Mildred Ratched said...

I'm just passing through the blogosphere and came across your blog...I'm glad to know there are others who not only hear the beat of a different drummer, but there are those who fearlessly follow that beat. My mother always told me "to thine ownself be true"...the older I get, the smarter she is!