Friday, January 01, 2010

best beginnings...


day 1, originally uploaded by MisfitHue.


i'm looking at the blank pages of january 2010. the best feeling of a new year is the excitement of possibility. new year's day is the day for daydreams.

it is also the beginning of my new year purge. there are so many "things" both real and figurative that are cluttering my life and choking my chi.

i've a weeks worth of cleaning and organizing... can i make a dent before sunday night? perhaps. probably not because i enjoy being distracted and revisiting the memories made as i collected all these things that are about to find a new home. it's my meandering...

my goals are lofty. my dreams are many. my heart is open. this is the best... the beginning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Happy New Year...!

I have two awards that I
posted, 01/01/10. So
please take them and hand
them out to your friends, if
you like...

xoox