Sunday, January 15, 2006

No there isn't a murderer in my home...

Yes, that is me making all of that racket. Yes, the neighbors heard me. But, I don't care. I'm happy.

Tonight, I was late to the Broncos-Pats game, but not too late. I saw the second half and ohhh yes! The Pats are out of the playoffs! Can I hear a universal HAAAALLELUJAH! Very satisfying. The balls were flying--30 yards? Sorry, Tom, but that's Lynch with your ball. Interception!

Okay, so I'm a softy, and I felt a little guilty about being so damn happy, but I've been waiting for this for too long. The only thing that would have made it sweeter is if it had been the Rams kicking the Pats butt.

Tonight Denver moves on to the next round, and they took out New England! Congratulations Denver, you ROCK!

PS- Jake, the Grizzly Adams look works for ya, dude. Hey, I like football, but I'm still a girl. ;-)

No comments: