Saturday, October 11, 2008

random stuff...

things racing around my head this morning...

john mccain says folks so much i've got a tick.

a women called in to a radio show, said she works for the death star (wal-mart) and that a bunch of people she works with are going to vote for sarah palin cuz she's purdy. that repulses me.

i'm thinking about signing up my cat for radioiodine treatment because i can't afford his damn meds, and i've read that it's a great treatment for hyperthyroidism. but that whole radio active element is a little concerning.

i accidentally became the center of my weight watchers meeting because i achieved a goal and spilled it that i've lost nearly 70 pounds, i'm 5 pounds from my goal and my reward to myself is a stupidly expensive belly dance costume. good gawd, they asked me to wear it for them and dance.

there are entirely too many things on my list to do, and i'm becoming a chronic procrastinator.

i'm looking at the envelope that holds the statement of my pathetic, measly investments and i'm going to file it without opening it.

"they" say the democrats are fighting back, but i haven't heard it and i'd really, really like to.

i'm really miffed that there were rumblings about the AIG junket, but they gave them more and i've not heard any more about getting paid back for that little fiasco.

and now, i desperately need to clean my apartment.

No comments: