Sunday, November 06, 2011

rockin the party bus...

i had the privilege of shooting a lovely bride-to-be's bachelorette party... we had a BLAST! what a fun bunch of ladies!

the party bus is stocked and the girls are ready to go surprise the bride!


perhaps the biggest burrito i have ever seen! 


the bride and her sister are ready for the first stop!


the bride and her posse...


line up those shots!



a great maid of honor and awesome photog assistant!


rockin' the party bus!


the bride and her girls arrive at wild country...








what a great night! best wishes, Amanda! 

2 comments:

Party said...

Organized content is the best way to display or post an article, thank you for making it easy to digest your post.


Affordable Party Bus

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had an amazing time! I was actually looking into renting a party bus for my wife's birthday when I stumbled upon your blog. I'm glad I did because it looks like she is going to have a ton of fun with her girlfriends! I just was sent a few bus quotes so I am busy trying to figure out how many of her friends can go. I was a little nervous about whether or not it would be fun but your post definitely reassures me. I can just imagine how much fun they are going to have cruising around town, jamming out to some old 80's songs!